1. We accept no responsibility for any inaccuracy given in the information in this or other websites managed by NEVEY
MEDIA, nor for the consequences of any actions taken or not taken as a result of this information.
2. Due to the possibility of businesses changing practices or hands we are not able to constantly verify the accuracy of all
information on the sites managed by NEVEY MEDIA. Therefore, in the event of inaccurate, defamatory or
copyright-infringing information appearing on any of the web sites managed by NEVEY MEDIA, we agree to endeavor to
remove the relevant content within a reasonable time after notification.
3. NEVEY MEDIA respects the intellectual property and reputation of others. If you believe that your copyright has been
infringed or that your name, business or reputation has been defamed in any way please notify us immediately.
4. Reviews are not intended to be defamatory, we unreservedly regret any offence caused by any review and a right to
reply is offered through our contact forms and, if necessary, on the relevant web pages.
5. Listing of a company, service, or product on this on any website managed by NEVEY MEDIA does not in any way imply
endorsement. Reasonable efforts have been made at the time of publishing each page to examine the contents of each
organisation and publication linked to on this Web site, but no responsibility is taken for the contents contained on such
6. You may not extract, reproduce, re-sell, publish or modify any portion of any website managed by NEVEY MEDIA
without written consent from NEVEY MEDIA.
7. We reserve the right to make changes to our websites and policies at any time. You will be subject to the policies in
force at the time that you use the websites.
8. All trade marks and registered trademarks referred to on all web sites managed by NEVEY MEDIA are acknowledged
as belonging to the relevant company.
9. The author and publisher shall have neither liability nor responsibility to any person or entity with respect to any loss
or damage caused, or alleged to be caused, directly or indirectly by the information contained here.
10. These conditions are governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales. You agree, as
we do, to submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
11. All reviews if submitted and published will become the copyright property of NEVEY MEDIA. By submission you agree
to transfer the IPR (intellectual property rights) of the review in question to NEVEY MEDIA.
12. NEVEY MEDIA reserves the right to refuse to publish any submitted entry without needing to give a reason.